Important Consignor Dates
Inventory Entry Deadline
Saturday, March 18th, 9:00PM
Monday, March 20th (By Appointment Only)
Tuesday, March 21st (By Appointment Only)
Wednesday, March 22nd, 3:00PM (consignor pre-sale)
Saturday, March 25th, 6:00pm (half-price pre-sale)
Consignor Guest shopping
Thursday, March 23rd, 4:00PM
Unsold Item Pickup
Sunday, March 26th, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
|March 18||Saturday||Inventory Entry Deadline||9:00pm|
|March 20||Monday||Consignor Drop-Off (by appt)||4pm-8pm|
|March 21||Tuesday||Consignor Drop-Off (by appt)||9am-5pm|
|March 22||Wednesday||Consignor Shopping||3:00pm|
|March 23||Thursday||Consignor Guest Shopping||4:00pm|
|March 25||Saturday||Consignor Half-Price Shopping||6:00pm|
|March 26||Sunday||Unsold Item Pickup||5pm-6pm|
To Participate or Not — that is the question!
Consignors must have a minimum of $75 worth of eligible items to sell and may sell a maximum of 400 items.
If you only have a few items, consider whether your potential sales are enough to make the cost of registration, effort, time, and participation worthwhile to you. The $15 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable!
Step 2: Type of Service
1. Do It Yourself (DIY)
- Supplies and Tagging Tips – Click Here
- Items, Limits, and Item Prep – Click Here
- Junior Clothing – Click Here
2. Valet Tagging
No time to tag and prep, but still want to sell your items? Let us do the work for you and still make money with our VALET TAGGING service! A portion of your sales goes to your Valet Tagger and you are charged a small supply fee. Valet Consignors get to shop early and can join our Crew for increased perks. Click here for more Valet Tagging information. Spots are limited, so sign up now if this service interests you!
Step 3: Preparing Your Items
Collect Inventory – for DIY and Valet Consignors
- Collect eligible items
- Items, Limits, and Item Prep Click Here
- Junior Clothing Click Here
- Inspect & Clean all of your items to make sure they are in working order, and free from stains and flaws.
Price, Hang, & Tag – for DIY and Valet Taggers on behalf of Valet Consignors
- Log in to your consignor account and enter your items into our online inventory and tagging system.
- Pricing: Minimum price is $2.00 and you can only price in whole dollar increments.
- Description Field: Be very detailed and descriptive! Use words like slim, husky, runs small, or runs big and include brand, color, pattern, etc.
- Size Field: Clothing tags must contain a NUMBER size in the tag’s size field.
- Convert letter sizes (e.g., XS, S, M, etc.) to their number equivalents. (Exception: Junior Clothing Sizes uses only XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Enter the smaller number for clothing containing multiple sizes into the tag’s size field. Example: 6/7 is entered as 6, for 10/12, enter 10.
- Hang: all clothing and blankets on hangers! The hook of the hanger should be facing left — like a question mark!
- Print Tags: Print on white cardstock and attach securely to items via safety pins or tape (or, if used properly, optional tagging gun). Loosely attach tags to large items as they will be attached to a Large Ticket Tag so shoppers claim the item and continue shopping. See the Supplies and Tagging Tips information HERE
Step 4: Drop-Off
- Sign Up: Select a drop-off appointment time from your consignor account homepage. You may change your appointment time any time before the Inventory Entry Deadline (9:00pm on Saturday).
- Appointment: Drop-offs are scheduled every 15 minutes—arrive on time.
Unorganized and/or late arrivals affect others and can cause significant delays. So, BEFORE arriving, be sure to organize clothing by size and gender and group all other items by category. If not, you must stay and sort your items before you leave.
- Unload vehicle and place items in designated areas.
- Set up any large items (i.e. pack n play, swing, beds).
- Leave with your empty totes/containers.
- Crew Inspection and Acceptance
- Items will be inspected for eligibility, proper tags, etc.; don’t be offended if not all items are accepted, we have high standards.
- Any unaccepted item(s) will be available for pick up during the unsold item pickup period at the end of the sale, unless they were marked for donation.
Step 5: Shop
Consignors shop before the public! See shopping times at the top of this page. We ask that no children attend Presale events; however, infants under 12 months are allowed.
- One (1) to shop on Wednesday
- Up to five (5) guest passes to shop on Thursday
- Two (2) to shop the Half-Price Presale on Saturday
Step 6: End of Sale
Unsold Item Pick Up . . . . . Sunday 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Items will be arranged in piles by consignor number:
- Notify itty bitty boutique if someone else is picking up your items for you.
- Double check every item in your pile to ensure they belong to you.
- Check the “Lost and Found” area for items that lost their tags.
If you do not wish to pick up unsold items at the end of the event, check the DONATE box when creating your price tags. This is a requirement if you are not planning to pick up. If your tags are not marked for donation, you are required to come pick up your unsold items, as the Crew spent their time and energy sorting your items.
All items left in the building after 6:00pm on Sunday evening will be donated along with all other designated items to local charities. NO EXCEPTIONS.
itty bitty boutique is not responsible for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged items.
Step 7: Get Paid
- Payment: Consignors are encouraged to create and use a PayPal account as all earnings are processed through PayPal within 10 days after the close of the event.
- Electronic Payment: Your Consignor Account email must be the SAME or LINKED to the email associated with your PayPal account. itty bitty boutique pays all of the fees involved and you receive your funds faster and easier! Typically pays within 10 business days following the end of Sale date.
- Manual Payment: If you do not have a PayPal account, we will issue you a paper check, minus a $2 processing fee, within 30-45 days of sale close.
Join our Crew
Great News! As a Consignor, you are have the option to Join our Crew.
itty bitty boutique relies on our Crew to help host a quality event. Our Crew Members are the best shoppers, advertisers, and advocates. They help with tasks such as set up, sorting/organizing, and tear down. Benefits include the ability to shop early, keep more of what your items sell for, meet other parents, establish new friendships, etc. We need help to make our events the best they can be and our event can’t happen without the help from all of you!
See the Crew Page for more information.
Ready to join? Log into your consignor account to view the Crew Member Agreement, check the calendar for available shifts, and sign up for the shift(s) that work best for you.
Connect with Us
Next Eugene Sale
Fri, March 24, 9:00am – 8:00pm
Sat, March 25, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sun, March 26, 9:00am – 2:00pm
Lane Events Center
796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
Safety Pin Sales
Itty bitty boutique carries high-quality, 1.5 inch pins that do not leave holes! These pins, available for registered consignors, are much better than dollar store pins that tend to bend and break.
Bags in 100-pin increments are sold at $1.00 each plus shipping and handling. Order your safety pin supplies via PayPal below: