Step 1: Register as a Consignor!
- Register online and you will be transferred to PayPal to pay the $15 registration fee. The fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to future sales, even if you decide you can’t consign at a later date.
- Conﬁrm that your email address you registered to consign with is the same email that is linked to your PayPal account.
- Earn 65% of your sales to start.
- Volunteer with us and you can easily earn 70% – 80% of your sales. Plus, get your $15 registration fee back!
Step 2: Prep, Price & Tag Your Items
The key to making a lot of cash is in the preparation and pricing of your items!
Clean out your kids’ closets, toy rooms, and bookshelves, and pull out your baby equipment no longer in use.
- Login to your consignor account and enter your items in your inventory with our online inventory and tagging system.
- Print your tags on WHITE CARDSTOCK and attach to your items.
- Want some bonuses? Increase your sales percentage by signing up for some volunteer shifts in your consignor account! Volunteers shop ﬁrst, too!
Please Note: Clothing items must be clean, current styles, and in excellent condition. They must be free from stains, holes, tears, pet hair, and smells. All non-clothing items must have all pieces and parts or they will not be accepted. You need to bring them to us during your drop-oﬀ appointment, sale ready – which means clothes are on hangers and bundled by size and gender, and toys have all parts, are clean, and with working batteries. We reserve the right to refuse any item that we deem inappropriate for the sale.
Please click here or the button below to read about our item limits, what not to bring, how to properly tag your items, etc.
Step 3: Drop-Off
We oﬀer 2 drop-oﬀ options for our consignors!
- Express Drop-Off: No waiting around for your items to be inspected! You check-in with us to get your passes, set up your large items, drop the rest of your items in boxes you don’t need back, and then you get to go! Easy as that! By utilizing our Express Drop-Oﬀ option, you agree that items not accepted will be donated to our local charity and will not be available for pick-up after the sale.
- Regular Drop-Off: A regular drop-oﬀ appointment means that you will wait while your items are being inspected. You will then take any unaccepted, overly-loved items back home with you, and assist in putting out some of your non-clothing items. You will also get your pre-sale passes at this time.
You will be able to choose a drop-oﬀ appointment time on your consignor homepage as soon as you register for the sale. If you need to change that appointment time, you will be able to do so at anytime before the sale by logging in and selecting a new time.
If you have more than 400 total items, you will need to sign up for 2 drop-oﬀ appointments. These can be consecutive or at separate times if you want to bring in 1/2 of your inventory at a time. If you have over 400 items, we strongly suggest making your drop-oﬀ appointments before 4:00pm.
Your clothing should be organized by size and gender BEFORE arriving. All items should be hung on hangers, the correct way, with the hanger hook facing left like a question mark when looking at the items. If your clothes are not sorted by size or hung correctly, you will not be able to check-in until they are; please make sure this is done before leaving your house to drop oﬀ.
It is very important that you arrive on time for your drop-oﬀ appointment. We have multiple people coming in every 30 minutes and if someone is late, that puts us behind schedule for everyone else.
If you are volunteering, we ask that you make your drop-oﬀ appointment for 30-60 minutes before your shift starts, or at the conclusion of your shift.
Make sure to read our unaccepted items list! We don’t want you wasting your valuable time tagging items that will not be accepted. It is helpful if you can bring in your clothing ﬁrst, then a volunteer can get started on checking those while you bring in your toys and other items. We will then ask you to help put out your toys if your clothing is still being checked.
A quality check will be done on all items when they come in. This check includes checking for stains, checking that cardstock was used, checking that items are tagged correctly, etc. Please don’t be oﬀended if we don’t accept some of your items. We strive to keep our quality high and any items that do not meet our criteria will be given back to you at inspection or pulled from the ﬂoor if found after drop-oﬀ. Our guidelines are in place to keep us ALL accountable. If YOU would not buy it, don’t ask us to sell it. 🙂
Step 4: Shop
Consignors get to shop before the public! Mark your calendar to shop the Consignor Pre-Sale at 5:00pm on Wednesday, March 13th! You will receive one pass for yourself for 5:00pm admittance, and a bonus pass for a guest for 6:00pm admittance!
Passes are good for ONE (1) person per pass. While your children are welcome to shop with you during the public sale hours, we respectfully request that no children be brought to the Pre-Sales. The space will be crowded, the shopping time limited, and it presents a safety issue to have young children running about.
Consignors are also invited to shop the Half-Price Pre-Sale from 7:30pm – 9:00pm on Saturday, March 16th. Anything that has “Discount-Yes” on the tag will be sold for 50% oﬀ!
Want to shop even earlier? Become a volunteer and shop the Pre-Sale before consignors! Encourage your spouse or friend to volunteer as well, and the two of you can shop together during the Volunteer Worker Pre-Sale! Volunteers may also bring their children to their designated Pre-Sale time, if they have child care difficulties. For complete details, visit the Volunteer page.
Step 5: Pick-Up (optional)
If you don’t want to come pick-up what has not sold, we will donate it to local foster children on your behalf! All of our donations go to 2 local organizations who work directly with foster kids! If you decide you do not want your unsold items back, please check the donate box when entering your items and creating your tags. This saves us so much time when we sort at the end of the sale.
If you would like to come pick-up your unsold items, you must come during our designated pick-up time, Monday, March 18th, 3:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Items will be arranged in piles by consignor number.
- Please check in with the volunteer at the check-out table BEFORE you grab your items.
- Once you get to your pile, please double check that every item is indeed yours.
- If you are unable to pick-up during the designated times, you may have a friend or family member pick up on your behalf. Just let us know who is authorized to do so!
- Any items still left in the building at 6:01pm will become the property of our charities and will be donated to local foster children. NO EXCEPTIONS. We cannot hold or store items for later pick up.
- It is the consignor’s responsibility to check the “Lost and Found” area for items that lost their tags.
- When you come to pick-up, any items that you would like to donate can be placed in the donate pile.
- itty bitty boutique is not responsible for missing or damaged items (see your seller agreement).
Step 6: Get Paid
We will deposit consignor earnings into your PayPal account within 10 days after the close of the sale. Make sure the email listed in your Consignor Account is the SAME or LINKED TO the email associated with your PayPal account. We pay all the fees involved, it does not cost the consignor anything, and you get your funds faster and easier!
If you do not have a PayPal account, we will issue you a paper check, minus a $2 processing fee, within 45 days of sale close. This is automatic; you do not have to request a paper check. We highly recommend creating a PayPal account. If you choose not to create a PayPal account, any unclaimed funds will be returned to us 30 days after the initial PayPal payment. At that time, we will issue a check to the address we have on ﬁle.
(If you have a PayPal account, your funds will be “claimed” once we send them, even if you don’t regularly use PayPal. “Unclaimed” Funds means there is no PayPal account associated with the email address we have on ﬁle.)
Fri, Mar. 15th, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Sat, Mar. 16th, 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sun, Mar. 17th, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Lane Events Center
796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
- Prep & Tagging
- Inventory Entry & Tag Printing
- Consignor Login
- New Consignor Registration
- Returning Consignor Registration
- Worker Only Registration
- Schedule Your Drop-Off
- Wednesday- New Parent Pre-Sale Registration
- Thursday - New Parent Pre-Sale Registration
- Mailing List Sign-Up
- Buy Early Bird Pre-Sale Tickets
- Heroes Pre-Sale
Fri, Sep. 21st, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Sat, Sep. 22nd, 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sun, Sep. 23rd, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Lane Events Center
796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402