Executing a well organized consignment sale requires a lot of work, and we could not do it without our wonderful Volunteer Workers! We need help with set-up, Consignor Drop-Off, organizing the merchandise in a pleasing way, assisting the shoppers, and sorting the unsold items at the end of the sale for Consignors to pick-up. Volunteers work in exchange for sale-related benefits, including earlier shopping privileges, waived administration fees, and higher commissions on consigned items.
- Shifts are scheduled in four-hour increments...the more you work, the better your benefits (see Volunteer Worker Benefits below for complete details).
- We respectfully request that you do not bring your children (including babies) with you to your shifts, as you will be too busy to attend to them as you normally would.
- Workers are excepted from the no-children-at-Presale-events rule, as long as they are shopping during the designated "Volunteer Worker" Pre-Sales. There are fewer shoppers during these blocks than at the later events, so we feel it is reasonable to offer this privilege to our hard-working Volunteers!
- Dress comfortably and bring any snacks or drinks you may need with you.
- If you have a health condition or physical limitation (such as back trouble or pregnancy) that restricts the tasks you are able to perform, please send us an email and we'll happy to find a job that would be appropriate for your needs.
- We have a few at-home opportunities to earn Worker Pre-Sale passes, for those who are unable to work during sale hours at Camp Harlow. Email us if you are interested in helping distribute advertisements to family-friendly local businesses!
Click HERE to login to your Consignor Homepage:
* Access Tag Creator
* Work With Inventory
* Schedule Drop-Off Appt
* Choose Worker Shifts
* Unregister for Sale
Volunteer Worker Benefits...
Work SIX or more four-hour shifts and receive exclusive VIP benefits!
6+ shift workers will shop the Pre-Sale at 11:00 am on Thursday March 8th
6+ shift workers will shop the 1/2 Price Pre-Sale at 6:00pm on Saturday March 10th
6+ shift workers will have the $15 consignor fee refunded in your check.
6+ shift workers will receive 80% commission on your sales!
Work ONE four-hour shift and receive:
1 Shift Volunteer Workers earn the right to be admitted to the Pre-Sale at 1:30 pm on Thursday March 8th, the night before the sale opens to the public and before the sale opens to the Consignors!
1 shift Workers are invited to a private Half-Price Pre-Sale at 7:00 pm on Saturday, March 10th the night before the public Half-Price Sale, and before Consignors are admitted.
Work TWO four-hour shifts and receive:
2 shift workers will be admitted to shop the pre-sale Thursday March 8th at 1pm
2 shift workers will shop the Half-Price Pre-Sale at 7:00pm Saturday March 10th
2 shift workers will also have the $15 consignor fee refunded in their check.
Work THREE four-hour shifts and receive:
3 Shift workers will earn 75% commission on your Consignor sales!
3 Shift workers will shop pre-sale at on Thursday March 8th at 12:30pm
3 shift workers will shop the 1/2 Price Pre-Sale at 6:30pm on Saturday March 10th
3 shift workers will have the $15 consignor fee refunded in their check.
Work FIVE four-hour shifts and receive:
5 shift workers will shop the Pre-Sale at 12:00 pm on Thursday March 8th
5 shift workers will shop the 1/2 Price Pre-Sale at 6:00 pm on Sat. March 10th
5 shift workers will have the $15 consignor fee refunded in your check
5 shift workers will receive 77% commission on your sales AND your name will be entered in a drawing to win 80% of your sales!
Work FOUR four-hour shifts and receive:
4 shift workers will shop the Pre-Sale on Thursday March 8th at 12:00pm
4 shift workers will shop the 1/2 Price Pre-Sale at 6:30 pm on Sat. March 10th
4 shift workers will receive 75% commission on your sales AND
Your name will be entered in a drawing to win 80% of your sales!
We are happy to accommodate schedules for working and nursing moms! If you need to split a shift and do two-hour shifts, we can do that! We are flexible and more than willing to work with any special scheduling requirements! Just email us!